Thursday, July 1, 2010

Product Review: Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse

A while back I reviewed the Kevin Murphy Body Guard styling lotion, and I said that I wanted to try the daily shampoo/conditioner. Well I'm on my second round of blonde foils and I've really been noticing how damaged my hair is. I have been using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner for several months, but honestly, it leaves my hair so dry. However I don't want to have nasty orange/brassy hair so I decided that I didn't really need to use the conditioner as well. Instead I started pairing the Sheer Blonde shampoo with the Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse. And I LOVE it.



The angel range is specifically for fine coloured hair and it leaves my hair so soft. I noticed the difference straight away. The directions say to leave it in for 1-2 minutes then rinse. The only thing I can say is that it's heavily scented but I have a big sensitive nose and it doesn't bother me. But I feel the need to note it as it may not appeal to all. Have a whiff if your local salon stocks it :-) The ingredients list a whole bunch of fruity citrus oils so that's probably what I'm smelling.

Angel Rinse is available from Adorebeauty. Or eBay if you're lucky. There's not a *lot* on there but I've bought on ebay before and sometimes it can be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...